Monday, December 21, 2009

jingle bells

it has almost come to the end of December baby! one of my favorite festive season is approaching :) although i'm not a Christian, but i still love celebrating X'mas! i remember when i was still a little girl, daddy asked me to put my small tiny socks beside my bed so that Santa will stuff the socks with presents. the next day i woke up, i would have Barbie doll sleeping beside me... how nice! X'mas reminds me of my childhood memories! loving it! last Friday was the pre-celebration with my fellow chicks, we had our gifts exchange session, we hit to the nearest club after that. it was indeed another awesome night with my babes. X'mas brings me joy and laughter, it gathers all my party partners, it gives us fun! and yes, i love my gift *heart*

what's my X'mas wish list?
1. a new fragrance for myself as i love people saying this to me... "Hmmm... you definitely smell good!" Dior J"adore L'absolu is my choice!
2. a DSLR camera as i recently get into the mood of taking photos ;P Nikon D3000 is good for amateur, i suppose?!
3. a Singapore trip as i wanted badly to see the lightings and decor in the Lion city, at least please let me go for a short vacation to unwind myself =.=

so now, who wants to be the Santa?





1 comment: