Friday, December 4, 2009

Persistence

December has just begun. My mood swings due to the weather changed.I'm still in low spirits for everything. Nothing i'm looking forward to. What i want is VACATION! Though people think that i'm always in holiday mood. How i wish i could enjoy without having hesitation, without fear, without worries. There's always something that would hold me back.
Split hair!
Life isn't as smooth as you think it is, it'll never be as easy as u think it is.No matter how many liters of alcohol u consume, it won't blow away your problems u faced. The next day you wake up, the same old problems still exist, the newer one occurs. I don't want to be a bad girl who you think i am. The alcoholic, the party animal, the money sucker.
Low esteem!
I wish to smile from my heart.
I want CHEERFUL & BUBBLY back to my life.

I should have stopped moaning and bitching about my life.
But this is the only place i could let it all out.
I don't want to curl back into my loneliness.
I'm afraid.
I'm grieved.
I'm restless.
I need refuge.







2 comments:

  1. buckle up! leopard!!
    u will gain ur spirit and energy anytime u want to.

    if u close up ur self. they will not come!

    life hard,
    life suck,
    but we still hv to pass on..

    may the force with u!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really do hope the force will be wif me. its been so grey recently, i need the presence of rainbow!

    ReplyDelete