Friday, March 5, 2010

In love with you


Been drinking stout lately, to be honest, already addicted to it. This magic black liquid, me loving it! Leaving me the chinese herbs aroma, it really kicks my taste buds. Surprisingly, don't find it bitter :)

Thanks to my elder brother for advising me, thanks to Lovely Patsy Sis for getting me addicted to it!

Tried several places for Guinness and Connors draught, i still prefer Guinness... So yummy! *Raise your glass and say: To Arthur's* Call me a beer lady- i just love to drink beer than any other alcohols.

Where to find stout draught near my area?
- HIDE
- Berlin Biergarten
- Laundry
- Library
- Brussels Beer Garden

Will further explore more cool places for tastier stout draught :)

p/s: Ain't heavy drinker, just love getting a lil tipsy, easier for an insomnia person like me to fall asleep.

2 comments:

  1. waa... i suppose by the end of the day,like the pic, thats the way u see the world huh.. side ways!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeap!!! effect of drinking stout n i c the world the other way round :P

    ReplyDelete