Monday, June 20, 2011

its been a while

Life isn't easy as ABC. I'm feeling so weak, for all the things I have been through. Couldn't be imagined what I would turn to be. After all these bad things happened again and again, I beg for no more. Am I too greedy or just that I was taking it too seriously? I don't know... I'm lost, it feels like sailing in the sea without direction, it feels like running for never ending marathon... Though it shall be god's arrangement, to test me, to let me go through the hard way. Whatever it is, I need a slap badly! To wake me up from the comfort zone, to remind me the sinister world, to pick up the pace and compete with the better ones.

Tired of being so-called care-less person. It reminds me more, what I shall be doing instead of thinking nothing and being lifeless!

No comments:

Post a Comment