Saturday, January 30, 2010

Close the January chapter

If without noticing the date on my computer screen just now, i wouldn't know today is already 30th January. Time flies... Middle of the month i had my final exam for my degree's last sem n end of the month i had my japanese language beginner 1 exam. No more exams for me, not till my beginner 2 exam for the next 3 months. This is worth for celebration! Yay ^^v

Congratulations to my friends who soon gonna be engaged, to friends who got into their new relationships, to friends who soon gonna be parents... I could say other than the exam period, a blissful month i had. I was busy working part time, the long working hour is indeed crazy but i was well-treated. This i couldn't deny.. Lol! Food and Beer after work is definitely great! Couldn't resist looking for my bf Mr. Hoe everytime i finished work. Found a new spot of drinking cheap Hoegaarden- De Solvang @ Solaris Mont Kiara. Love the ambience, love the price! :)

Moo moo year is gonna end soon, roar roar year is just around the corner. Its my year baby! Its my time to shine like a star, like a sparkling diamond! Although i'm worried about my future, guess i should put it aside first because i'm in festive mood. Gong hei fatt choi baby! Its ang pau and travel time! I miss taking flight with family, i miss spending quality time with them, i miss travelling with them, most importantly, i don't need to pay a single cent for it. XD

To whom may concern,
God will bless you for the hardwork and effort you put into, i'll pray for you too. Your dreams shall be realised, your wishes will be granted. Don't tense up yourself. Health comes first!

To whom may concern,
I'm glad that you move on and have your new life. Finally everything has come to an end. No more disputes, thats the greatest thing! Bless you and your significant 1.

To whom may concern,
Darl buddy, you know that i miss you and your tummy so much. Please come back with the disco ball. Heart you!

Love the people around me. Love the life i have. Love the dreams i live for.

No comments:

Post a Comment