Sunday, November 15, 2009

ignoreMYrandomness!!!

The break up disease is contagious, do you agree? I tend to hear people around telling me about who breaking up or having fight with girlfriend/boyfriend... why? I'm also one of them, i wonder if they experienced the same situation like mine. There is no right or wrong in a relationship. As we already know, LOVE is blind. One is willing to be scolded, and the other one who will be doing the scolding. People see me as an autocratic girlfriend, needs freedom more than everything, selfish... bla bla bla... in short, I'm a bad girlfriend! But who knows the truth?

One day, i met my EX when i was chilling with my buddies at Laundry Bar. His presence reminds me about the past. I asked myself, was it my fault to put a fullstops in that relationship? Not saying that i still have feeling towards him but i feel bad after knowing him has changed drastically from a nice and sweet person to a guy who i can't even accept. But i don't think i could bring him such great influence :) God bless him!

When it comes to relationship, I'm not perfect, I'm not flawless. The crazy things I've done, the sins, let me be the one who clean them bits by bits... So i suppose I'm still alone now. I think myself still not suitable to go into a relationship, or i could say, i need a better man. I don't want to be so eager for a new person steps into my life although i do hope for people who care for me, pamper me, treat me like a princess :) Yet again, I'm not desperate. HEEEeeeee... :D

Right now, I'm happy with my life. I've my lovely wife, my mistress, my buddies, my SS Club members, my god brothers, my helpers, my crazy friends, my FAMILY! Basically, I'm contented! They provide me the endless LOVE, they give me strength, they are the best! I'll always remember whoever treats me well, I'll make sure they receive double or more from me! Thanks for being with me :)

Well, its just another random post, I'm just being so spontaneous in a boring Sunday...



p/s : thanks my buddy Aaron for editing this picture... i just love the vintage feel! *heart it*

No comments:

Post a Comment