Friday, November 6, 2009

getOVERityoungPEOPLE


What had happened recently?
People is backstabbing me, spreading rumors about me.
Whatever i've done previously, under the influence of ALCOHOL, i admit that i did wrong.
I thought it'd be the END for quite some times.
However, SOMEONE is still trying to mention the MISTAKE i made for SOME unexplainable REASONS.
In fact, i was trying to find out WHO is the PRODUCER, SCRIPT WRITER, DIRECTOR as well as the ACTOR!
A great job i shall say to that PERSON.
Obviously, he/she still couldn't get over me.
Trying to REVENGE?
C'mon young adult, think wisely before hand.

I won't get agitated over this matter, i'll only SYMPATHIZE you for being so.
Because you still care, that's why you did it!
Still, i should give you a piece of shit advise.
GO GET YOUR OWN LIFE!
There are many things you can do other than being a jerk.
Go climb your ladder of career, go concern about your family, go catch up with others' pace.
STOP HOVERING.






2 comments: