Thursday, September 24, 2009

Raya Getaway

A short break is definitely great after receiving bad news from college. The feeling is indescribable, all i can tell is - I'm seriously exhausted for all these shits! I love my holidays, it was basically an eating journey and never forgot to mention about the drinking session... :) I was so drop dead tired and i gained a lot of weight. I've been growing horizontally, afraid of measuring my weight. A friend of mine passed me the HK drama series and those DVDs really can kill my boring time. Thanks my friend for being so kind ;) Birthday celebrations for Matthew and Iven in this month- meaning to say that i spent money again for pressie and liquor. GOSH!!!

I swore not to be so emotional but sadly, i'm still learning how to be... Need to meditate myself, stop myself from thinking too much. Can anyone teach me?! *sigh* I hate myself for being so, i need to cut all craps! Stay tough Gwen Babe!

I miss you! And for sure you know who is the one =P *XOXO*


No comments:

Post a Comment