Friday, September 11, 2009

Question that has been routinized

Someone asked me, "What you do for living?". Well, my answer will be definitely the same that I've been telling people for years, "I'm still a student". Why the elderly people so keen to ask me this question? Am i too old to be a student? Or through the conversations i had with them, they thought me as a working adult? How i wish i can forever be a student, daddy's girl... i love my life not to be tied down with the odd working schedule, I'm afraid of the heavy workload, busy all the time. Till then, i won't able to see my family and friends as often, chill out with them whenever i can... Will miss that kinda life, that's for sure! But sadly, i need to grow up, couldn't stay under the protection of family. Gwen, Accept the fact please!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment