Thursday, July 2, 2009

Tears of joy

Have you ever teared because of someone close to you is walking down the aisle soon? I don't even expect this will happen so fast and it's totally beyond my expectation. Whoa! Met with Mr. DC at KLCC soon after I finished my class today. Before seeing him, I was wondering that what myself is going to say first when I see him? Speechless! I had an awkward feeling somehow since the day I heard the news from my gang. It's unbelievable! And this feeling has been bothering me for few days. Mr. DC was looking not-so-excited somehow, I mean i can see that thru his faceless expression. He looked a tad restless, and i think he has not been sleeping well recently. Hmmm... And i hardly can say 'Congratulation'... Well i know, it should be a great news, but sadly, I'm still trying my best to accept the fact that my close friend is getting married. This is a stage of life whereby Marriage is just like proceeding to the next level. Marriage is about the process. It lies under more commitments and burdens, but it is supported by the strengths of love. I truly bless Mr. DC that he'll have a wonderful life ahead with his new family... Now, I'm looking forward to see the most touching scene ever for this year 2009 when He says, "I do"... Stay tune peep!

A marriage is not a 50/50 compromise. It takes both husband and wife giving 100/100.

No comments:

Post a Comment