Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Lifeless

I'm thinking too much recently. I can feel the emptiness, sorrow, gloomy, frustration... whatever i can say it... I understand that human sometimes have such mixed feeling whereby you don't feel good at all no matter what sorta things you do to make yourself feel a little better =( Assignments keep coming in, assessments almost every single class, endless chores, insufficient of money, friendship or family issue, worrying about the future and wondering if myself had chosen the correct path... I seriously have no idea of what am i thinking right now. It's kinda too diversified. The words WHAT IF are stuck in my head... The feeling of hesitation is what I'm having at this moment. People around me may think that I'm so complicated, not so approachable or paranoia perhaps... But, do they ever make the attempt of knowing me better? Apparently, I'm just having a little emotional time.

I wonder, is being ignorance will make my life better? But contradictory, i think it's so shallow-minded. I've been wounded deeply in the past, couldn't blame myself from thinking too much somehow. Just a deep thinker afterall. Apparently, I need somebody to understand how i feel, and of cause giving me some emotional support.

What is the meaning of life?
Life is...
Do not be afraid of life. Nothing is to be feared of... is only to be understood!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment