Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Welcoming the new me...

Few weeks back, i was caught red handed of being a rebellious girl. I disappointed my parents as they really put a high expectation on me. Their smart daughter is gone, left only the frustration... I punished myself, i left myself grounded. This isn't their decision though, but i think i deserve it.

Its actually a good time for me to rejuvenate my soul. Plenty of activities had been going on for quite a long period of time. No doubt, its kind of overwhelmed, restless and muddled. Staying at home, reading books, flipping thru magazines, being couch potato, net-surfing, facebook-ing, swimming and jogging... Basically, that's how i burnt my time during this 1 week break. Oh, never forget to mention about watching movies in cinema.

I made myself a to-do-list:
  • To curb one of my bad habits- being EMOTIONAL >.<
  • Be more health conscious- controlling my diets and doing workouts
  • To cut down the outings- save money for trips =P
  • To build a better relationship with family
  • To be more understanding
And the list goes on...

Isn't it a healthier life? Although friends around me might think this as a drastic change, but i thought it'll be good somehow. =) Not so good to always project such image to people as a wild party animal, crazy playful young girl or whatever they can think of. I do need good impression for my better future. To be honest, i miss those great old days... *resminisce*

Soon... the real Gwen will be back again! ;P Fellas, wait for me! >.<

2 comments: